Whether you are thinking of staying put, or have selling your home on your mind, it’s never a bad idea to always be looking for different ways to boost your home value.
- Give your walls a fresh coat of paint. This is an inexpensive way to give your indoor space a whole new look quickly. According to Forbes Home, this is one of the top recommendations to add value to any home.
- Replace windows that are in need of an upgrade. While this is one of the more costly upgrades, did you know it can also bring a ROI of around 89.6%? That’s worth it in our opinion!
- If your siding is aged, or damaged, it may be time to consider replacing it. While this seems like a larger task to tackle, the Bella Team specializes in this, and we’d be more than happy to offer you a free estimate to show you how simple giving the outside of your home can really be. Replacing your siding is estimated to have an return value of around 68%.
- Upgrade your exterior doors. This doesn’t always mean replace your doors, but rather make the necessary repairs, or enhancements to give your exterior doors the upgrades needed. This alone can yield a ROI of over 90%.
- Landscaping your yard may already be on your yearly to-do list, and if so, you’re already one step ahead. Curb appeal is one of the first things that gets noticed. This simple task can bring you 100% back in value.
- Consider replacing your roof. This is a job not to be taken lightly, and we always recommend getting professional help when it comes to roof replacements. According to Zillow, when done right, this is one of the top improvements you can make on a home whether you plan on staying in your home, or selling.
- Plant a few trees. If you are planning on sticking around for awhile in your current home, you may be the one who benefits the most from this. Year over year, the more coverage trees bring, the more energy efficient your home can become.
If you are in need of any professional help when it comes to your roof, siding, gutters, windows or doors, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We offer free estimate appointments for all services, and we’d love to speak with you regarding any project that you have in mind. Simply reply to this email, click the link below to connect with us on Facebook, or give us a call at 724-515-5163
Have a great week,
The Team at Bella Construction & Development Inc.